TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time primary care nurse practitioner (NP) or physician assistant (PA) with a passion for geriatric care to join our post-acute care team in the Pinehurst, North Carolina, area. Patient rounding will take place in skilled nursing and long-term care facilities Monday through Friday with daytime call coverage. New grads are welcome to apply.
Deliver adult and geriatric primary care as a part of TeamHealth's post-acute care team, and put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility and opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy industry-leading compensation, outstanding benefits and the work/life balance you seek.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes for patients, partners, and clinicians alike.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Earn a salary and productivity bonus biweekly; no waiting, you get paid right away
- Your base salary is the base rate, actual earnings are uncapped
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage,
- Licensure renewals covered
- Join a large, stable company practicing for over 40 years
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program, access to free continuing educational credits
- Extra earning potential with our referral program
"Home of American Golf"
Pinehurst, North Carolina, is home to Pinehurst Resort, a golf resort that has host to many US Open Golf Championships. The city and the surrounding area serves as an incredible place for golf-lovers, so much so it's been designated as the "Home of American Golf" by the United States Golf Association. Looking for ways other than golf to spend your days? Head to Sandhills Horticultural Gardens, catch a race at Pinehurst Harness Track, shop at Southern Pines, or even try your hand at pottery at Seagrove Pottery. Whether you're hitting the green, or looking for other ways to spend time with friends and family, you'll quickly learn why Pinehurst is such a wonderful place to call home!