Are you a clinician with hospital and primary care experience who wants to work daytime round-and-go hours every other weekend? TeamHealth has the perfect opportunity for you to join our team in the Pinehurst, North Carolina, area. With support from TeamHealth, you can not only grow as an individual clinician, but you will be equipped to lead team growth and improvement at our specialty hospital.
TeamHealth provides support for clinicians by creating a collaborative work environment through the cohesive EMR system. In clinical situations, you have a responsive back-office team to offer additional support. Clinicians also have unlimited access to training materials and robust CME access through TeamHealth's employee portal. Clinicians trained or practicing medicine in the following disciplines are encouraged to apply: family, geriatric, primary, internal, adult, post-acute, home health, hospice, and hospital medicine.
Apply today to see how TeamHealth can set you on your dream career path!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Saturday and Sunday weekend coverage with a round-and-go schedule
- Competitive, uncapped compensation paid bi-weekly
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Paid educational opportunities
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Association with the leading physician practice in the country equips you to collaborate with other like-minded clinicians of varying interests and levels of expertise
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
"Home of American Golf"
Pinehurst, North Carolina, is home to Pinehurst Resort, a golf resort that has host to many US Open Golf Championships. The city and the surrounding area serves as an incredible place for golf-lovers, so much so it's been designated as the "Home of American Golf" by the United States Golf Association. Looking for ways other than golf to spend your days? Head to Sandhills Horticultural Gardens, catch a race at Pinehurst Harness Track, shop at Southern Pines, or even try your hand at pottery at Seagrove Pottery. Whether you're hitting the green, or looking for other ways to spend time with friends and family, you'll quickly learn why Pinehurst is such a wonderful place to call home!