Are you seeking a role in emergency medicine (EM) with a team that values you as a clinician and respects your work/life balance? If so, join TeamHealth's EM team at North Alabama Medical Center (NAMC) as a PRN advanced practice clinician.
North Alabama Medical Center (NAMC) is a modern, 263-bed hospital with 38 emergency department (ED) beds. This state of the art facility opened in 2018 and is located in Florence, Alabama, NAMC is a level III trauma center, an accredited chest pain center with over 42 specialties.
Nurse practitioners (NP) or physician assistants (PA) will practice with a degree of independence and must have at least one (1) year of emergency medicine experience as an advanced practice clinician (APC). Apply today to learn more!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible scheduling: PRN or part-time availability
- Health benefits include medical, dental, vision, short-term, long-term disability benefits
- 401k with company match
- State license and DEA reimbursement
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Access to development tools, educational resources and free CME through the TeamHealth Institute
Welcome to the comfort of southern living! Florence is located along the banks of the Tennessee River and home to a beautiful historic downtown area. No matter how you like to spend your time having fun, Florence has something for you. From tennis courts, to walking and biking trails, local farm-to-table restaurant options, and more, there is something for everyone! Enjoy it all in Florence.