TeamHealth is seeking a nurse practitioner (NP) or physician assistant (PA) candidate with two (2) years of inpatient experience to join our hospitalist team at Meadowview Regional Medical Center in Maysville, Kentucky. This is a full-time position. The clinician must be comfortable working independently. Meadowview Regional was named a Thompson Top 100 Hospital in the country five times in the past decade. Join a facility that takes pride in its facility and staff!
Interested in learning more? Submit your CV today!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- 12-hour shifts; night schedule (7 pm
- 7 am)
- 7-on/7-off schedule
- Comprehensive benefits include: medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability
- State license and DEA reimbursement
- Professional liability insurance and tail coverage provided
- Membership in our Patient Safety Organization with access to thousands of paid category I CME
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Practice with confidence as a member of the national Patient Safety Organization
Meadowview Regional Medical Center
Meadowview Regional Medical Center is a 100-bed, acute care, Joint Commission accredited facility located in Maysville, Kentucky. Meadowview was named one of the 100 Top Hospitals in the country five times in the past decade.
Welcome to Maysville!
Picturesque Maysville, Kentucky, lies along the Ohio River and can be your home base for exploring Kentucky and the regional history. Visit the Kentucky Gateway Museum Center, the National Underground Railroad Museum, and other historical sites that offer hands-on fun. Enjoy live theatre at the Washington Opera House, built in 1885, or tour the Old Pogue Distillery where you can enjoy Kentucky spirits. With local eateries and easy access to the great outdoors, Maysville has something for the whole family as well as quick access to nearby metropolitan areas - only 1 hour to Cincinnati, Ohio; 1.5 hours to Lexington, Kentucky; and 2.5 hours to Louisville, Kentucky.