TeamHealth is seeking a weekend nurse practitioner (NP) to join our growing post-acute care practice in the Montgomery, Alabama area. Provide quality compassionate primary care to adults in skilled nursing facilities. This is an excellent opportunity to further your career and make a difference in the lives of patients and families in these communities.
TeamHealth currently provides post-acute primary care services to 30+ facilities across the state of Alabama.
Previous experience in a post-acute, skilled nursing facility, or long-term care setting is preferred. Current Alabama NP license and DEA is required. Minimum availability requirement is working four (4) weekend days per month.
Interested in learning more? Apply today!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work/life balance
- Unmatched flexibility
- Highly competitive weekend fee-for-service pay
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 70-day onboarding program
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- EMR training and support with Company issued iPad with gEHRimed EMR
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and CME through the TeamHealth Institute and AMDA
Montgomery is a "capital" location!
This southern metropolitan area is located on the Alabama River and is home to Alabama State University. Proximity to gulf beaches, lakes and mountains, as well as 200 days of sunshine throughout the year, 90 city parks, a vibrant riverfront and 175 miles of pedestrian/cycling infrastructure makes for excellent livability! Montgomery is known for its renaissance of historic downtown and redevelopment of the riverfront. Enjoy living in the showplace for southern hospitality, beautiful weather, and high-tech jobs.