TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join our behavioral health team in Hickory, North Carolina. Join our team and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care.
TeamHealth's post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. We ask that you be a board-certified psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support of fellow behavioral health and primary care clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
Lake-side retreat near Asheville and Charlotte
Located between Asheville and Charlotte, Hickory is a lake-side haven offering ample outdoor recreation opportunities and access to some of the state's most exciting cities. Nearby Lake Hickory covers almost 4,223 acres and offers 105 miles of beautiful shoreline that you could call home! Lake Hickory is connected to even larger Lake Norman, so opportunities for world-class fishing and boating are endless. After enjoying all the lake has to offer, hop over to Marion Lake Club to perfect your golf game. In addition to these many perks, Hickory is located just an hour from Asheville, a growing tourist destination known for its breweries and breathtaking mountain views. Looking for a larger destination? Charlotte is also just an hour away, so you can enjoy entertainment events featuring big-name talent, professional sports teams, upscale shopping and dining, and more.