Build your emergency medicine (EM) career in a premier New Jersey location! Join TeamHealth in a community-centered hospital and emergency department (ED) in the greater Mercer/Middlesex County region of Central Jersey! If you are looking for a full-time or part-time role in a dynamic ED, you are the perfect match for our team in Plainsboro, New Jersey.
At the Center for Emergency Care at Princeton Medical Center (PMC), you will have the privilege of helping this team care for 60,000 patients annually in our beautiful 35-bed single-patient room ED that includes a fast track, designated pediatric beds, and designated behavioral health beds that are managed by board-certified psychiatrists.
Enjoy the freedom of your EM practice, knowing that Penn Medicine Princeton has physicians from the world-renowned Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) who are on-site 24/7. Critical care coverage and intensivists are also available 24/7 for ICU, and the hospital boasts comprehensive 3D imaging and diagnostic capabilities, therapeutic hypothermia technologies, and a contemporary interventional procedures suite. If you are board eligible or board certified in emergency medicine, apply today to join our team at Penn Medicine Princeton!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Employee benefits with options for medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Access to CME: exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of EM physicians who actively shape and improve the practice of emergency medicine
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL) and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
- Potential to further your career by growing into local, regional and national leadership roles
State-of-the-art medical care
Penn Medicine Princeton Medical Center is a leading academic teaching hospital. The facility has been ranked among the top 10 hospitals in New Jersey!
Plainsboro, New Jersey
Plainsboro Township is a highly desirable community that has successfully balanced economic growth and open space preservation. Home to renowned corporations and award-winning schools, Plainsboro residents enjoy an exceptional quality of life. Recognized by New Jersey Monthly magazine as one of the top ten "Best Places to Live" in New Jersey, Plainsboro is one of New Jersey's premier suburban communities.