Are you an experienced advanced practice clinician (APC) interested in advancing your career? If the answer is yes, TeamHealth has the perfect opportunity for you to join our hospital medicine team at Baptist Memorial - Union City!
If you have prior hospital medicine experience as a nurse practitioner (NP) or physician assistant (PA), you are just right for this role! Want to maximize your work/life balance? Here you can, with every other week off! We provide professional liability insurance and tail coverage, license and DEA reimbursement as well as hundreds of hours of free CME. Apply today to learn more.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Competitive pay and flexible scheduling
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program, employee discounts and referral program
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Exclusive access to educational resources, professional development, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
Baptist Memorial Hospital - Union City
Baptist Memorial Hospital - Union City in Obion County, Tennessee, offers a wide range of medical care services including emergency, behavioral health, outpatient, obstetrics, cancer care, and inpatient treatment services. Originally founded as Obion County General Hospital, this medical center became part of the Baptist system in 1982. The 137-bed facility serves northwest Tennessee and western Kentucky.
Union City, Tennessee
Union City, Tennessee, is located in the northwest corner of the state along the Tennessee/Kentucky border. Residents enjoy the benefits of small-town living with a high quality of life and access to the many services and comforts offered by larger cities. The city honors its past, as is evidenced by the renovated Capitol Theatre, Kiwanis Park, the Obion County Museum, and the Church Street Railroad Depot. The area also provides lots of recreational opportunities, including Reelfoot Lake and Kentucky Lake, the largest manmade body of water in the United States, offering fishing, hunting, picnicking, and water sports.