TeamHealth provides post-acute care primary care services to over 140 facilities throughout the state of Texas. ClearSky Rehabilitation Hospital of Harker Heights is a 30-bed hospital that will provide specialized rehabilitative care to individuals living with disabling injuries or illnesses. The primary care physician leads patient's primary care throughout the hospital and collaborate on care with a nurse practitioner. All clinical work is Monday-Friday.
We ask that you be board certified in family medicine or internal medicine. Current Texas medical license and Texas DEA is required.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives available
- Guaranteed paid time off (PTO)
- W2 employment with excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 70-day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- CME/educational opportunities through TeamHealth and AMDA
- EMR training and support
- Growth opportunities for regional and national leadership roles
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Discover Central Texas!
Founded in 1960, Harker Heights is one of the youngest cities in Central Texas. The area is known as one of the best places to live in Texas because of the beautiful parks and amenities around the city. Enjoy access to biking and equestrian trails, hiking, and water recreation at the many parks, trails, and waterfront locations that Harker Heights has to offer. You'll love calling this place home!