Deliver compassionate patient care through TeamHealth's opportunity for a full-time neuro-hospitalist to join our team at Abrazo Health in Phoenix, Arizona. We are actively interviewing experienced physicians and new grads for this 7-on/7-off model with limited night call. Practice in a beautiful facility with our collaborative TeamHealth neurocritical care physicians, intensivist and emergency medicine physicians and enjoy excellent specialty support. Helicopter support for neurological care for transfers is available. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in neurology and read EEG's.
Neurological services at Abrazo Health include:
- Advanced brain and spine care services, from diagnosis to treatment and rehabilitation
- The expertise and technology to treat brain and spine conditions, from strokes to head trauma to spinal cord injuries
- Long-term rehabilitation and outpatient follow-up care
In today's hospital medicine environment, you're asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That's why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources, and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them. TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you are looking for in a position.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Excellent compensation; employee or corporation
- Sign-on bonus available
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class emergency medicine experts
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and diversity and inclusion programs
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
Glendale, Maricopa County, Arizona, is just 9 miles northwest of Downtown Phoenix and has a population of 226,721. Home to NHL, NLL, and NFL professional sports teams and spring training for two major league baseball franchises, Glendale offers access to the new University of Phoenix Stadium and the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl, host for the 2008 Super Bowl XLII. Glendale bills itself as Arizona's Antique Capital with plenty of shopping at popular Arrowhead Towne Center mall.