TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our inpatient primary care team in the Springfield, Massachusetts area. Our post-acute care clinicians provide inpatient primary care to post acute care facilities. Our team coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. TeamHealth offers flexibility and a work-life balance that traditional practice models just can't match. Our practice offers you a fully customizable schedule finely tuned to your career goals and lifestyle. In this role you can work full time or part time based on what works best for you.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Competitive compensation with uncapped monthly bonuses
- Support of advanced practice clinicians and behavioral health clinicians
- Let us worry about MIPS; gEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership roles at TeamHealth
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 2,000 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Birthplace of Basketball
Located in western Massachusetts, this city sits along the Connecticut River, is where the sport of basketball was invented. Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame celebrates this city's pride of the sport in a striking building. Many of Springfield's museums include significant American paintings, sculptures, scientific exhibits, and much more. The Titanic Historical Society Museum, The World of Dr. Seuss sculptures, and Six Flags New England are the top rated places to visit in Springfield!