Further your career in emergency medicine (EM) with TeamHealth. Deliver safe, high-quality patient care as a full-time physician on our emergency department (ED) team at Adena Health Pike and Greenfield Medical Center centrally located 1 hour from Columbus, and 90 minutes from Cincinnati, Ohio. You'll be able to learn and grow alongside the best in emergency medicine, with mentors, education, and avenues for professional development that feed into your career path at TeamHealth
As a TeamHealth physician at Adena Pike Medical Center and Adena Greenfield, you'll be able to advocate for patients, peers, and nursing colleagues thereby increasing job satisfaction and fostering a strong culture of collaboration and connection. We pave the way for you to further your abilities and make a positive impact by influencing processes that improve efficiency and outcomes for patient care teams, ultimately benefiting the community and allowing it to thrive.
Adena Pike Medical Center (AMPC) is a 5-star hospital rated by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). APMC is one of just three critical access hospitals in Ohio and one of 27 critical access hospitals in the nation to receive a 5-star rating.
Adena Pike Emergency Department:
- 9,291 annual ED volume
- 8 ED beds
- 24 hours physician coverage per day
- 12-hour and/or 24-hour shifts available
Adena Greenfield Emergency Department:
- 6,500 annual ED volume
- 5 ED beds
- 24-hour physician coverage per day
- 12-hour and/or 24-hour shifts available
- Low-medium acuity patient
Facility locations: https://www.adena.org/locations#emergency-care
About TeamHealth: https://www.teamhealth.com/our-company/?r=1
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion: https://www.teamhealth.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion/
Explore Pike County: https://visitpike.com/
Apply today and join the team!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Employee model
- Compensation includes night differential and bonus incentives
-12-hour and 24-hour shift times
- Full-time benefits include medical dental, vision, Rx, protected 401k, and executive retirement plan
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Priceless, intangible benefits include mentorship and support of a national network of world-class emergency medicine experts
- Diversity and inclusion programs
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- TeamHealth clinician wellness program
Excellent Care from Compassionate Professionals
Adena Pike Medical Center is a 5-star Hospital rated by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). APMC is one of just three critical access hospitals in Ohio and one of 27 critical access hospitals in the nation to receive a 5-star rating.
Since 1958, Adena Pike Medical Center, formerly known as Pike Community Hospital, has been providing expert care for our community. We specialize in providing primary medical care for everyone, from newborns to seniors. While treatments and technology have changed during the past 60 years, our commitment to providing each patient with the best possible care remains constant.
Adena Pike Medical Center is a 25-bed critical access designated hospital that has been accredited through The Joint Commission.
The City of Waverly, OH Founded 1829
Waverly, Ohio is located in the scenic Scioto River valley. Columbus is only one hour away and Cincinnati is a little over one hour and thirty minutes away. Waverly offers a range of lifestyles: in-town living in quaint and historical homes, recreational lakeside or country living. Spicy Run Mountain ski resort boasts 20+ acres of trails and five slopes. Hiking, fishing, hunting, camping, boating, and swimming are available at Pike Lake State Park, Lake White State Park, and Long's Retreat. Traditional values, outgoing friendliness, and sincere hospitality abound, touched with a slight Southern appeal. Experience and enjoy life in this lovely community!