Looking to optimize your work/life balance? Do you want to be valued as part of a work family? TeamHealth is expanding our tenured partnership within the Piedmont system adding a new OB/Gyn hospitalist program at Piedmont Newnan, 40 minutes from Atlanta and easily accessible from the highway! To attract the best, we make sure clinicians have manageable caseloads, the right resources and team support to ensure patients receive the best possible care. TeamHealth is seeking OB/Gyns with post-residency experience, superior communication skills, service oriented and patient centric focused. The ideal OB/Gyn hospitalist is a partner in clinical education and quality initiatives driven by TeamHealth's Patient Safety Organization.
As a clinician led organization, TeamHealth offers flexibility in scheduling, no billing or coding responsibilities and dedicated educational programs for our OB/GYN hospitalists.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice
- Full-time entails covering 6-8 shifts/month
- Flexible scheduling, 24-hour, in-house shifts
- Employee model with full benefits package
- Excellent pay
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail
- Free to work when and where you want on your time off -no moonlighting or other work restrictions
- Structured, consistent emergency backup system in place
- Access to TeamHealth's wellness program, professional development tools and nation-wide network of OB/GYN hospitalists
- Leadership development and training provided, grow with us into local, regional and national leadership roles
Newnan, Georgia, is a city in the Atlanta Metropolitan Area. Newnan is rich in history and even includes a driving tour of the city's history. There are area museums and historic homes for those who enjoy local history. Chattahoochee Bend State Park offers camping, fishing, hiking, and more for the outdoor lovers. Enjoy local eateries and shopping in the downtown areas as well as easy access to Atlanta for big city amenities!