TeamHealth is hiring a full-time physician assistant (PA) or nurse practitioner (NP) in the emergency department (ED) at St. Francis Healthcare. Join a team of advanced practice clinicians (APCs) and physicians delivering world class patient care!
- Daily physician and APC coverage
- Volume: 2 patients per hour
- Flexible schedule with no overnights
- 20 ED beds
- Level 3 Trauma Center
- EMR: Epic
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Professional liability insurance with tail provided
- Competitive compensation
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Reimbursement for state license and DEA
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
Leaders in healthcare
Saint Francis Healthcare, a part of Trinity Health, was recognized in 2014 as a 2014 Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission. The facility was also recognized as part of The Joint Commission's 2015 annual report "America's Hospitals: Improving Quality and Safety," for attaining and sustaining excellence in accountability measure performance in various areas. Saint Francis is one of only 1,043 hospitals out of more than 3,300 eligible hospitals in the US to achieve the 2014 Top Performer distinction.
Packed with wonderful things to do, Wilmington offers world-renowned museums and cultural attractions, many festivals of different cultures and delicious foods, and historic districts. From dinosaurs and seashells to tall ships and more, you will find it in Wilmington that lies in New Castle County at the midpoint of the New York City/Washington, D.C./I-95 and Amtrak corridor, offering unmatched access to U.S. financial and governmental centers.