Are you a nurse practitioner (NP) or physician assistant (PA) who aims to make a difference in the lives of your patients by providing high quality care? If so, TeamHealth as an opportunity for you to join our team as a PRN and work in a busy, high acuity urgent care setting! You are able to work up to 6 shifts per month if it works for you!
- Competitive hourly rate
- No night shifts
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Established team of physicians and advanced practice clinicians (APC)
- Access to state of the art diagnostic equipment
- 100's of hours of paid CME offered
- At least 1 year of emergency medicine (EM) or high acuity urgent care (UC) clinician experience required
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- True PRN: work when it works for you
- Great hourly rate
- 401k with up to 3% company match
- Access to hundreds of hours of paid Category I CME
- Employee discounts available on national brands of travel and other services
- Double coverage with a physician
You'll like what you see!
Glasgow has the ambience and feeling of a small town, yet beneath the surface you will see a unique and vibrant community with a dedication to our neighbors, to industry, to education and to the arts and culture. Glasgow sponsors a yearly "Scottish Highland Games" tournament, bringing people from all over the country to compete. Glasgow was recently ranked #10 in the Best Places in Kentucky to live by Movoto. Glasgow is 90 minutes from Louisville, Lexington and Nashville, so international airports and big city amenities are easy to access. Bowling Green, another popular Kentucky location, is only 30 minutes away. Glasgow also has easy day-trip accessibility to Knoxville, Cincinnati, Columbus, St. Louis, Memphis, Asheville, Chicago and Indianapolis!