Join TeamHealth's growing post-acute care team in the Corpus Christi, Texas, area. This is an excellent opportunity to oversee and provide quality compassionate care by rounding on adults in skilled nursing facilities and assisted living centers in Corpus Christi as a facility medical director.
TeamHealth currently offers post-acute services to 20+ facilities in and around Corpus Christi. Additional leadership and growth opportunities are available as well.
We ask that you be board certified in family medicine, internal medicine, or geriatrics. Previous post-acute experience is a plus, but it is not required. This is a full-time, benefits eligible leadership position.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives available
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- No primary night call
- Guaranteed paid time off (PTO)
- Unmatched flexibility
- Highly competitive base salary plus uncapped monthly bonuses for productivity
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Monthly medical director stipend for your admin time
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 70-day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational opportunities through TeamHealth and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support with clinical educators and documentation specialist to ensure your success
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership roles
- Company issued iPad with Gehrimed EMR along with full training and support
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Gulf Coast Gem
The largest city on the Texas coast has retained the charm of a small community despite developing into a regional hub for commerce, tourism, education and health care. Artistic and cultural diversity abound in this south Texas city, which features miles of beautiful beaches and a semi-tropical climate. Corpus Christi's waterfront location facilitates activities like boating, fishing and swimming, and residents also enjoy golfing, hiking, tennis and biking.