Are you an experienced advanced practice clinician (APC) interested in advancing your career? If the answer is yes, TeamHealth has the perfect opportunity for you to join our hospital medicine team at Turkey Creek Medical Center.
If you have prior hospital medicine (HM) experience as a nurse practitioner (NP) or physician assistant (PA), you are just right for this role! Want to maximize your work/life balance? Here you can, with every other week off! We provide professional liability insurance and tail coverage, license and DEA reimbursement as well as hundreds of hours of paid CME.
Apply today to learn more.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Full-time nocturnist: 7 on/7 off schedule
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive pay and flexible scheduling
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program, employee discounts and referral program
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Exclusive access to educational resources, professional development, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
A growing city in the Great Smoky Mountains!
Home to The University of Tennessee and the corporate headquarters of many national companies, Knoxville offers excellent public schools, a low cost of living and no state income tax. Add to those perks, endless outdoor recreation opportunities, a growing culinary scene, great family entertainment availability and an active music scene that includes the Knoxville Symphony Orchestra. With more than 100 miles of greenways and bike trails, Knoxville is the outdoor enthusiast's dream. Go paddle boarding or kayaking with friends on the Tennessee River or in one of the many local lakes and quarries, or skip over to south Knoxville's Urban Wilderness for paved and off-road biking trails. For those looking for a challenge, the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is just an hour away with access to the famous Appalachian Trail! Outdoor activities, however, are just part of the fun this city offers. Its growing downtown area features restaurants, shopping, pubs and much more. Stop by the vintage Phoenix Pharmacy and Fountain for root beer floats or sundaes, go bowling at Maple Hall where you can enjoy delicious cocktails and appetizers, or eat at one of the many regionally recognized restaurants. This mid-sized city has much to explore and offers easy access to other large cities like Chattanooga, Asheville, Nashville, Atlanta and Lexington.