Live where you want, practice where you are needed! As part of our elite traveling advanced clinician (HIT) team, you will provide emergency medicine coverage at Aspirus Riverview Emergency Department and Doctors Clinic in Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin.
Our HIT team physician assistants (PA) and nurse practitioners (NP) can practice in a variety of facility settings. TeamHealth supports you with licensure, travel, mentorship, credentialing, and an outstanding compensation package. If you have 3 years of recent emergency medicine experience and are proficient in treating both high-acuity and fast-track patients, you'll fit right in! What else are we looking for? Advanced practice clinicians (APC) who are adaptive and possess excellent communication skills as well as a team-player attitude. Flexibility and the ability to travel is also a must.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Employee status with excellent benefit package including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, 401K, and paid time off
- Reimbursement for licensure, travel, and certifications
- Earn frequent travel awards to enjoy on your blocked time off
- Opportunity to experience various emergency department practices
- Not locums; guaranteed full-time work without cancellation
- Easy travel booking and expense reimbursement
- Fully paid professional liability insurance (with tail)
- Live Well Program
- TeamHealth's outstanding wellness resources
- Access to free CME via TeamHealth Institute
- Support of a national network of world-class emergency medicine experts
Located on the shores of Lake Michigan in the heart of the Midwest, Chicago is home to several sports teams, an internationally renowned symphony orchestra, spectacular live theater, celebrated architecture, thousands of restaurants, and world-class museums and shops. With its deep layers of history and culture, there are numerous top-notch museums and scores of institutions of higher learning. The city is alive with wondrous theater, film, dance, and parades. The Chicago Cultural Center is the first free municipal cultural center in the U.S. And then there are the observation decks of the Hancock Building or the Sears Tower, as well as the exciting activities offered at Navy Pier and Odyssey Fun World.