Deliver compassionate patient care as a physician working full-time with TeamHealth's growing post-acute care team in the Las Cruces, New Mexico, area.
We ask that candidates be board-certified in family medicine (FM), internal medicine (IM), or geriatrics. Previous post-acute care experience in skilled nursing facilities or assisted living centers is a plus but not required. Current New Mexico medical license/DEA is required.
TeamHealth's post-acute care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide and 30+ facilities in the state of New Mexico. Most importantly, it's built around you! Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice.
Interested in learning more? Apply today!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work/life balance for unmatched flexibility.
- No primary night call
- Competitive base salary with uncapped monthly bonuses
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 70-day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational opportunities for CME provided free through the TeamHealth Institute and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- GEHRimed EMR with company issued iPad
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership roles
- Opportunities to collaborate with other local clinicians
Explore and experience
Nestled in the fertile Mesilla Valley between the Organ Mountains and the Rio Grande, Las Cruces features spectacular year-round golf, unique special events, world-class Mexican food, historic attractions and three national monuments - Organ Mountain Desert Peaks, White Sands National Monument, and the Prehistoric Track Ways National Monument. The city is a blend of unique attractions, culture, historical sites and superb year-round weather with 320 days of sunshine per year.