Join TeamHealth's growing post-acute care team in the Las Cruces area, as a full-time nurse practitioner (NP). This is an excellent opportunity to provide and oversee quality, compassionate care to adults in skilled nursing facilities and assisted living centers. TeamHealth currently offers post-acute services to 30+ facilities across the state of New Mexico.
We are seeking a nurse practitioner that currently has a valid license/DEA in New Mexico. Previous post-acute experience is preferred, but it is not required.
Interested in learning more? Apply today!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work/life balance
- Guaranteed paid time off
- Unmatched flexibility
- Highly competitive base salary and uncapped monthly bonuses
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 70-day onboarding program
- Educational opportunities through TeamHealth and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- EMR training and support with Company issued iPad with Gehrimed
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
Explore and experience
Nestled in the fertile Mesilla Valley between the Organ Mountains and the Rio Grande, Las Cruces features spectacular year-round golf, unique special events, world-class Mexican food, historic attractions and three national monuments - Organ Mountain Desert Peaks, White Sands National Monument, and the Prehistoric Track Ways National Monument. The city is a blend of unique attractions, culture, historical sites and superb year-round weather with 320 days of sunshine per year.