Are you looking for a rewarding career in emergency medicine (EM)? TeamHealth has the perfect opportunity for you! Come join our team at Mercy Health Tiffin Hospital and work alongside a leadership team that is invested in your growth as an emergency medicine physician.
- Annual volume: 17,520
- Daily physician coverage: 24 hours per day
- 12-hour shifts from 7a-7p & 7p-7a
- Daily APC coverage: 12 hours per day
- Hospital beds: 120
- ED beds: 14
- Fast track: No
- Board requirements: board certified
- Board specialties required: EM only
- Certifications required: ATLS, ACLS, PALS
- Hospital medicine program: Yes
- Acuity level: medium
- Nationally recognized as a Best Maternity Care Hospital by Newsweek
Why TeamHealth? https://www.teamhealth.com/our-company/?r=1
Apply today and come join an amazing team!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- 1099 independent contractor status
- Great compensation with shift differentials for night and weekend shift times
- Additional bonus incentives
- Relocation assistance
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Fantastic work/life balance with flexible online scheduling
- Exceptional local and regional emergency medicine leadership support
- Membership to TeamHealth leading Patient Safety Organization
- Clinician health & wellness program
- Candidate referral $ bonus incentives
- National network of emergency medicine experts
- Diversity and inclusion and women in leadership programs
- Leadership development programs to further your career
Community-focused, award-winning care
Founded in 1913 by the Sisters of Mercy, Mercy Health Tiffin Hospital is an acute-care facility fully accredited by The Joint Commission. Tiffin Hospital is know for its family-centered care, community involvement and the comprehensive range of services it provides. The facility offers Cardiology, General Surgery, Neurology, Oncology, Orthopedics and more. Tiffin Hospital is an award-winning facility ranked a Top 100 Community Hospital by Becker's Hospital Review and awarded Energy Star certification by the Environmental Protection Agency.
The city of Tiffin is proud of its heritage and what that makes it one of the best communities in which to live, work, play, and stay. Home to Heidelberg and Tiffin Universities, Tiffin has been designated as a Tree City by The National Arbor Day Foundation. Tiffin's 13 city parks are home to over 60 various facilities that include ball fields, picnic areas and shelters, a historic barn, basketball courts, tennis courts, 18-hole disc golf course, a little league football field, volleyball courts, a roller hockey court, a skate park, playgrounds, an outdoor stage, walking paths, soccer fields, and a swimming pool. There is something for everyone to enjoy!