Are you looking for a rewarding career in emergency medicine (EM)? TeamHealth has the perfect opportunity for you! Come join our team at The Christ Hospital Liberty Township and work alongside a leadership team that is invested in your growth as an emergency medicine physician.
The Christ Hospital Emergency Medicine Department Liberty Township, OH
- Annual volume: 11,259
- Daily physician coverage: 24 hours per day
- Daily APC coverage: 0
- Hospital beds: 7
- ED beds: 10
- Fast track: Yes
- Board requirements: board certified
- Board specialties required: EM only
- Certifications required: ACLS, PALS
- Hospital medicine program: No
- Acuity level: medium
- Admission rate: 10%
- Ranked the #1 hospital in Greater Cincinnati for eight consecutive years by U.S. News & World Report and #5 in the State of Ohio.
- Named "Most Preferred Hospital" by the Greater Cincinnati community for 21 consecutive years (National Research Corporation).
- Magnet recognized for providing the highest-quality patient care, nursing excellence, and innovations in professional nursing practice.
- Check out more awards and recognition https://www.thechristhospital.com/about-the-network/awards-recognition
Why TeamHealth? https://www.teamhealth.com/our-company/?r=1
Apply today and come join an amazing TEAM!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- 1099 independent contractor status
- Competitive compensation with additional bonus incentives
- Relocation assistance
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Fantastic work/life balance with flexible online scheduling
- Exceptional local and regional emergency medicine leadership support
- Membership to TeamHealth leading Patient Safety Organization
- Clinician health & wellness program
- Candidate referral $ bonus incentives
- National network of emergency medicine experts
- Diversity & Inclusion Program
- Leadership development programs to further your career
Driven by excellence
The Christ Hospital Outpatient Center in Liberty Township offers primary care, emergency care, cardiology, as well as cardiac testing services. This facility offers areas including visitor/family lounges for patients and roof gardens, as well as dining options. New birthing center is slated to open early 2018, it has been recognized as one of the top 50 hospitals in the nation in specialty performance by U.S. News & World Report.
Life in Liberty
Part of southwest Ohio, Liberty Township this city is inspired by progress. There is much to visit here with the national attractions such as The Columbus Zoo, Olentangy Caverns, and other many recreational trails that include hiking, biking, swimming and fishing. Enjoy boutique shopping along with Liberty Center, fine dining, and other activities in this rural neighborhood.