Come join TeamHealth's hospitalist team in Richmond, Virginia, where we have 6 outstanding programs! Enjoy flexible scheduling with a 7-on/7-off schedule, excellent specialty support and great work-life balance. TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources, and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them. TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you are looking for in a position.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Competitive compensation
- Great health benefits
- RVU program
- Sign-on and relocation incentives
- Flexible scheduling
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Our hospital medicine facilities in Richmond offer a variety of healthcare services. There is a 24/7 adult and pediatric emergency department with dedicated fast track emergency department for less serious illness or injury. All sites are state-of-the-art facilities which give patients access to the best technology and evidence-based treatment. The Virginia Institute of Robotic Surgery Center offers robotic and advanced laparoscopic and minimally-invasive technologies for a wide range of surgical procedures. Our Heart Centers provide the most advanced cardiac techniques and technologies, including the minimally invasive valve surgery, aortic valve replacement, mitral valve replacement, and coronary artery bypass graft (CABG). They are Primary Stroke Center Certified by The Joint Commission and named a Give-Star Recipient for Stroke Treatment for 15 years in a row. We also have the Virginia Transplant Center, specializing in kidney transplants, living kidney donations and paired-exchange kidney transplants.
Virginia's state capital city
Richmond has many sites to enjoy for you and everyone in your family! Visit the famous Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens or the Children's Museum of Richmond just to mention a few. There is plenty to do with your children and family in this city. Richmond also offers retail shopping centers, fine dining, and many night life venues to choose from. Fall in love with the museums and National Battlefield Park that keep people coming back.