Join TeamHealth's growing post-acute care team in the Flagstaff, Arizona, area as a part-time nurse practitioner (NP). This is an excellent opportunity to provide and oversee quality, compassionate care to our United States Veterans in Skilled Nursing Facilities. TeamHealth currently offers post-acute services to 30+ facilities across the state of Arizona.
We are seeking a NP that currently has a valid license in Arizona/DEA. Previous post-acute experience is preferred, but it is not required.
Interested in learning more? Apply today!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work/life balance for unmatched flexibility
- Highly competitive fee-for-service compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 70-day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational opportunities for CME provided free through the TeamHealth Institute and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- GEHRimed EMR training and company issued iPad
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians in your community
Located in the high country mountains of northern Arizona, Flagstaff is a four season hub of activity where an eclectic mix of small town charm and endless outdoor adventures. Enjoy opportunities for year-round adventures featuring spacious vistas and cool, clean mountain air. Favorite activities include hiking, mountain biking, disk golf, camping, boating and rock climbing. During the winter months, Flagstaff is host to countless skiers and snowboarders. Spring offers breathtaking beauty of blooms in the world's largest contiguous emerald green ponderosa pine forest. Summer temperatures average in the low 80s with sapphire blue skies and crisp mountain air, while the bounty continues into Fall with a panoramic canvas of quaking aspen and foliage offering hues of reds and purples. The city is only 80 miles from the Grand Canyon and is close to seven national parks and monuments. Flagstaff also offers a year-round selection of local entertainment and cultural events. From classical music to local jazz, star fests to winterfests, and art gallery to museum events highlighting the rich history and cultural diversity of Northern Arizona, there are a wide range of opportunities for every age and interest. From locally-owned gift shops, boutiques and art galleries to outdoor sporting goods stores and fine wine shops, shopping in Flagstaff is an experience not to be missed.