Do you have a passion for geriatric patients? Do you enjoy solving complex medical problems within an interdisciplinary medical team? Do you enjoy working autonomously? Do you gain a sense of professional satisfaction when you see your patient's quality of life improve and hospital re-admissions diminish? If so,
TeamHealth has the right opportunity for you!
As a TeamHealth clinician in post-acute care, you will conduct clinical case reviews, share tools, information, and guidelines as they relate to quality of patient care. You will represent TeamHealth on appropriate external levels identifying, engaging and establishing/maintaining relationships within the post-acute care community, collaborate with clinicians, hospital leaders and others regarding care and services for enrollees, and collaborate with leadership to review care coordination initiatives, develop collaborative intervention plans, and share ideas about network management issues. You will also perform other duties and responsibilities as required, assigned, or requested.
TeamHealth is raising the standard of post-acute care management! We are proud of the impact we make in the communities we serve, and we strive to raise the standard of patient care management for residents of nursing home and assisted living communities. As post-acute care continues to evolve and expand, find a partner you can trust. TeamHealth offers full-service post-acute clinical practice management for skilled nursing facilities, continuing care retirement communities and assisted living and independent living communities. Join our team; we value and empower clinicians. Partner with us; we deliver on our promises.
Physicians trained or practicing medicine in the following disciplines are encouraged to apply: family, geriatric, primary, internal, adult, post-acute, home health, hospice, and hospital medicine. Apply today if you are interested in joining an outstanding team!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- No primary night call with the support of our in-house call group
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Local and national leadership opportunities for interested clinicians
Enjoy Florida's natural side
Located on the Atlantic Ocean in the far northeast corner of Florida, Jacksonville is the 12th largest city in the U.S. based on population, but the largest in land area. It ranks 10th among the fastest growing cities in the country, due to its convenient location, mild climate, reasonable cost of living and high quality of life. Jacksonville has a variety of homes and neighborhoods to suit every taste and budget; home prices are below the U.S. average. Given its wealth of family-oriented activities, it is an excellent place to raise children and put down roots. Jacksonville's diverse cultural scene includes museums, art collections, and a variety of performing arts as well as annual jazz and film festivals. Residents have numerous recreational choices; the city operates the largest U.S. urban park system, has miles of beautiful beaches and waterways and is home to many golf and tennis facilities. Jacksonville's climate is humid subtropical with mild winters and warm summers.