TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a part-time medical director with a passion for geriatric care to join our post-acute care team in the Berkeley Springs, West Virginia, area. Patient rounding will take place in skilled nursing and long-term care facilities one day per week, Monday through Friday with daytime call coverage. New grads are welcome to apply.
Deliver adult and geriatric primary care as a part of TeamHealth's post-acute care team, and put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility and opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy industry-leading compensation, outstanding benefits and the work-life balance you seek.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes for patients, partners, and clinicians alike.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Earn a salary and productivity bonus biweekly; no waiting, you get paid right away
- Your base salary is the floor rate, actual earnings are uncapped
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Join a large, stable company practicing for over 40 years
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program, access to free continuing educational credits
- Extra earning potential with our referral program
Berkeley Springs, West Virginia
Berkeley Springs is an historic spa and art-filled town nestled in the West Virginia mountains only 90 minutes from the Washington/Baltimore metro area. It boasts warm mineral springs, world class dining, blocks of distinctive shops, full-service spas and more than 100 lodging choices from elegant B&Bs and historic inns, to cabins and resorts. There are endless opportunities for golfing, hiking, biking and swimming as well festivals with live music and theater hosted throughout the year. Friendly people, welcoming mountains and a sense of place mark Berkeley Springs as a wonderful place to call home.