Do you enjoy geriatric care? Are you a strong clinical background and looking for a role as a clinician? TeamHealth has the perfect opportunity for you to join our team in the beautiful coastal area of Eastern North Carolina. As a TeamHealth post-acute care clinician, you will provide coverage for new admissions and acute patients in our three conveniently located skilled nursing facilities in the Morganton, North Carolina, area.
TeamHealth provides support for clinicians by creating a collaborative work environment through the cohesive GeriMed EMR system. In clinical situations, you have a responsive back-office team to offer additional support. Clinicians also have unlimited access to training materials and robust CME access through TeamHealth's employee portal. Clinicians trained or practicing medicine in the following disciplines are encouraged to apply: family, geriatric, primary, internal, adult, post-acute, home health, hospice, and hospital medicine.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Saturday and Sunday weekend coverage with a round-and-go schedule
- Competitive, uncapped compensation
- Association with the leading physician practice in the country
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program or referral program
Live and work in "Nature's Playground." Morganton is an outdoor lover's playground with mountains up to 4,000 feet in elevation! Morganton is also home to The Pisgah National Forest, comprised of more than 500,000 acres that cover the northwest section of Burke County. The area is abundant with waterfalls, hiking trails, and opportunities for camping, cycling, fly fishing, boating, kayaking, snow skiing and horseback riding. Morganton is just minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway, South Mountain State Park and North Carolina's largest state park, Lake James State Park! In Morganton's vibrant downtown community you can find farm to table restaurants and local breweries that make Morganton a wonderful location to call home!