TeamHealth's acute care surgeons focus on the management and care of the emergent patient. This is an excellent opportunity for a general surgeon to join us in our existing program at Methodist Charlton Medical Center in Dallas. 12- and 24-hour shifts are available. Ideal candidates will be board certified in general surgery with an active or in-process Texas license to practice, the ability to demonstrate clinical excellence with superior communication skills, and a track record in the full scope of General Surgery. Other qualifications include a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives required by TeamHealth's Patient Safety Organization, insurability for professional liability insurance, and confidence to be the only covering physician in the event of an emergency. TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Rewarding work/life balance
- Employed position to include full benefits package: medical, dental, 401K, wellness, life insurance
- Excellent pay
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Flexible schedule
- No responsibilities while off
- Limited billing and coding responsibilities
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and wellness program
- Enrollment in TeamHealth's Patient Safety Organization
- Free to work when and where you want on your time off, no restrictions
Serving the community since 1927
Located in suburban southwest Dallas, Methodist Charlton Medical Center is a full-service general acute-care community hospital and teaching facility. Methodist Charlton Medical Center is a part of the Methodist Health System, one of the leading healthcare providers in North Texas serving the community since 1927.
Where big things happen
Located in northeast Texas, Dallas was settled in 1841 as a frontier trading post. Today it is the 9th largest city in the U.S. The population is over one million and growing. The entire Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex comprises a population of more than three million. Residents enjoy numerous attractions, including more than 7,000 restaurants, 200-plus museums, art galleries, live performance venues, and numerous shopping centers.