TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a part-time Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join our Inpatient Primary Care team in Hartford, Connecticut. This position offers working 2-3 days per week. As part of our post-acute care team you will provide primary care to short term patients and long term residents in skilled-nursing facilities. Customize your schedule to meet your needs. Enjoy work-life balance as part of a nationwide team committed to improving the delivery of care in post-acute care facilities.
- Support of advanced practice clinicians and behavioral health clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Let us worry about MIPS — gEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Primary night call coverage is provided by advanced practice clinicians
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 2,000 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Hartford has it!
Hartford isn't just Connecticut's capital city. It's the birthplace of the Boys & Girls Club, where the world's first FM station to begin broadcasting and where President Theodore Roosevelt took his first automobile ride. This 18-square-mile city is home to 125,000 residents, world-class dining, international cultural attractions, award-winning entertainment venues and some of the largest corporations in the nation.