TeamHealth cultivates leaders to guide their teams toward goals like client retention and patient satisfaction, as well as the ultimate goal -high-quality patient care. We are looking for a medical director for our hospital medicine practice at UChicago Medicine Ingalls Memorial Hospital. This position is a full clinical role with medical director stipend. Applicants must be experienced hospitalists with previous demonstrated leadership. Courses in leadership, business or healthcare management a plus.
- 7-on/7-off schedule
- Closed ICU
- No procedures
- Excellent specialty support
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits package including great health benefits
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Association with a leading physician practice in the country
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL), and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
The city of Harvey, Illinois, lies in the heart of Chicago's Southland and is only 30 minutes from downtown Chicago. More than 15 parks offer basketball, picnic areas, and recreational facilities. Harvey is home to many professional athletes and offers numerous facilities and recreational areas to support athletic events.