Looking to optimize your work/life balance? TeamHealth has a position for you, join our team at Piedmont Atlanta Hospital!
The TeamHealth OB/Gyn Hospitalist model provides a work/life balance other practice models just can't match. To attract the best, we make sure clinicians have manageable caseloads and the right resources and team members by their sides to ensure patients receive the best possible care. Enhance your career with access to a community of clinicians to support your clinical development, including opportunities to grow with us into local, regional and national leadership roles.
Interested in learning more? Apply today!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Wonderful work/life balance
- Flexible schedule: work 6 to 7, 24 hour in house shifts per month
- Increased earning potential with opportunity to work up to a total of 8 shifts per month
- Free to work when and where you want on your time off, no restrictions
- Employee model with comprehensive benefit package including paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- No billing or coding responsibilities
- Access to TeamHealth's wellness program, dedicated professional development tools and nation-wide network of OB/Gyn hospitalists
Piedmont Atlanta Hospital
Piedmont Atlanta Hospital, a 488-bed, private, not-for-profit hospital, is a leader in patient care that's helped the Atlanta community get better and stay well for more than a century. Named the top acute-care community hospital in metro Atlanta in U.S. News and World Report's Best Hospitals list!
The fast growing city of Atlanta is a transportation hub for the U.S. and the world. The official population is about 420,000, but the metro area has grown to about 4.1 million. Atlanta is also known as a banking center and is home to the world headquarters of 13 Fortune 500 companies. The ever changing downtown skyline includes skyscrapers constructed in the Midtown, Buckhead, and outer perimeter business districts around I-285.