Has the non-clinical work associated with private practice drained your patience and time? Are you looking for your first clinical psychotherapy role? TeamHealth has the perfect role for you!
We have facilities in upstate South Carolina that need clinical psychologists to work with patients in a long-term care setting.
Create your own schedule to meet your work/life balance goals and enjoy a competitive compensation plan while doing it. The model is "round and go" so you aren't stuck in the facility any longer than you have to be.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working with an underserved population in skilled nursing facilities and assisted living communities.
- W2 position
- Top of the line benefits
- Unmatched flexibility in your weekly schedule
- Production bonuses and highly competitive compensation plan
- 4 weeks of true paid time off; left over days are paid out at the end of the year, no "use it or lose it" here
- Association with the leading clinician practice in the country
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Developed infrastructure with extensive non-clinical support as well as local management
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- 401(k) matching
- Dental, health, vision, and life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
Spartanburg is just 27 miles east of Greenville and 64 miles west of Charlotte. Whether you are interested in history, art, shopping or the outdoors, Spartanburg has something for you. The city is known for its rich cultural offerings, extensive educational opportunities, musical heritage, and food. Spartanburg was cited by Convention South Magazine as a Rising Destination, a Top-20 City for Music & Meetings, received a Readers Choice award.