Are you looking for a flexible, licensed clinical social worker (LCSW) position? TeamHealth has the perfect role for you!
We are seeking clinical psychologists committed to clinical excellence that have a passion and desire to provide quality care to adults across the lifespan. The ideal candidate would be comfortable working with an underserved population in skilled nursing facilities, assisted living communities, and other long-term care facilities. This population is dealing with depression, anxiety, isolation, rehabilitation related to medical issues, and other life situations and are waiting for support from therapists that have time to spend with them addressing their individual needs.
Is this you?
- Do you enjoy working with the adult and older adult populations?
- Would you like a flexible schedule that provides the work/life balance you desire?
- Are you stressed by waiting for insurance to process claims before you get reimbursed?
- Do you have the drive to provide high quality behavioral healthcare to an underserved population?
What we offer our clinicians:
- Ability to make your own schedule; you build your schedule based on your needs and the needs of the facilities
- Competitive compensation with uncapped productivity bonus; get paid for the work you do
- Full benefits package as a W2 employee: medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) with matching, company issued iPad, extensive training and onboarding, a library of resources and administrative support
- Full back office support for billing, audits, and authorizations; see your clients, do the documentation, and go about your day
Multiple locations available including: Naperville, Niles, Northlake, Cicero, Rockford, and Southern Wisconsin.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine every day, in everything we do. We are proud to be the leading physician practice in the U.S., driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team. To improve the experience of our physicians and advanced practice clinicians, we empower clinicians to act on what they believe is right, free clinicians from distractions so they can focus on patient care, invest in learning and development to promote growth in the clinical field and foster an environment where continuous improvement is a shared priority. Through our more than 15,000 affiliated healthcare professionals and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic surgery, general surgery, obstetrics, ambulatory care, post-acute care, behavioral health, and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,000 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with matching
- Competitive compensation with uncapped production bonus
- Company issued iPad
- Access to CE resources and clinical education at no cost to clinician
- Extensive training and onboarding
- Professional liability insurance and tail coverage
- Back office and administrative support
Galesburg, Illinois, is a city located in Knox County. The city is home to its own unique arts and culture scene, and there is fun for everyone! Shop local in the downtown area, spend a day with the family at the museum, or see a show at Orpheum Theatre. There are local eateries and lots of outdoor recreation to explore! Hike, bike, check out the horse trails, or even spend time on the water - kayak, paddle, fish, or spend a day on the beach at Lake Storey Beach. Whatever you're looking for, you'll find it in Galesburg!