Deliver compassionate patient care through TeamHealth's opportunity for a full-time hospitalist to join our team at Lutheran Health Main at Fort Wayne, Indiana.
We are actively interviewing board-certified or board-eligible internal medicine hospitalists for day shifts at our program featuring a block schedule and great work/life balance. Lutheran Main is a 396-bed hospital with strong specialty support, a manageable census, a closed ICU, and no procedures.
In today's hospital medicine environment, you're asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That's why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources, and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them. TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare physicians in the country. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you are looking for in a position.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Competitive compensation
- Great health benefits
- RVU program
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's National Patient Safety Organization
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Fort Wayne is the central hub of Allen County, Indiana, and always has something to offer to everyone! Enjoy Promenade Park or Riverfront Fort Wayne in the downtown area where you can also dine, shop, and check out local attractions. The area offers plenty of trails for walking, hiking, and biking along with many parks and nature preserves. Looking for other local attractions? Take a trip to the Children's Zoo, visit the Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory's seasonal displays, and so much more! You'll love calling Fort Wayne "home".