Are you a physician who seeks to provide quality, compassionate care to adults in skilled nursing facilities in the Lake Havasu area? If so, join TeamHealth's growing post-acute care team as our part-time facility medical director in the Lake Havasu City, Arizona, area.
In this part-time position you would round on patients two days per weeks and serve as the facility medical director. We are seeking a physician who is board certified in internal medicine (IM), family medicine (FM), or geriatrics. Qualified physicians will have a current Arizona license/ DEA and previous experience in post-acute care is preferred but not required.
Interested in learning more? Apply today!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work/life balance
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive fee-for-service compensation with Director stipend for your Admin time
- Association with the leading physician practice in the country
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program or referral program
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
Lake Havasu City is located along the shores of Lake Havasu, where the city gets it's name from. The area hosts a wide array of events from fishing tournaments, to boating events and even the International World Jet Ski Races. In Lake Havasu, you can visit a piece of history from Across the Pond - London Bridge. The bridge was purchased and brought to the area directly from London. If outdoor recreation is what you enjoy, hike Crack in the Mountain Trail, head to some of the surrounding area national parks, and so much more! Fall in love with home in Lake Havasu City.