Are you a physician seeking growth into a leadership role? If so, TeamHealth has an excellent part-time opportunity for you as a medical director for our skilled nursing facilities in Lake Havasu City, AZ.
We are seeking a physician who is board certified or board eligible in internal medicine (IM) or family medicine (FM) with a passion to serve older adults.
- Work alongside pharmacists on medication management
- Medicare required visits
- Acute and follow up visits as necessary
- Implement an individualized plan of care for patients' goals
This opportunity is located in Lake Havasu City, where you can enjoy the outdoors, Lake Havasu City is known as a boater's paradise. Lake Havasu City is a perfect location for you to expand your practice and gain experience and skills with an experienced clinical skilled nursing and rehab team of clinicians.
Want to learn more about this opportunity, apply today!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work/life balance
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive fee-for-service compensation with Director stipend for your Admin time
- Association with the leading physician practice in the country
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program or referral program
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
Lake Havasu City is located along the shores of Lake Havasu, where the city gets it's name from. The area hosts a wide array of events from fishing tournaments, to boating events and even the International World Jet Ski Races. In Lake Havasu, you can visit a piece of history from Across the Pond - London Bridge. The bridge was purchased and brought to the area directly from London. If outdoor recreation is what you enjoy, hike Crack in the Mountain Trail, head to some of the surrounding area national parks, and so much more! Fall in love with home in Lake Havasu City.