Are you an experienced advanced practice clinician (APC) interested in advancing your career? If the answer is yes, TeamHealth has the perfect opportunity for you to join our hospital medicine team at Mission Hospital in beautiful Asheville, North Carolina.
If you have prior hospital medicine experience as a nurse practitioner (NP) or physician assistant (PA), you are just right for this role! Want to maximize your work/life balance? Here you can with every other week off! We provide professional liability insurance and tail coverage, license and DEA reimbursement as well as hundreds of hours of free CME! Apply today to learn more.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- 7-on/7-off schedule
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive pay and flexible scheduling
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program, employee discounts and referral program
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Exclusive access to educational resources, professional development, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
Mission Hospital in Asheville, North Carolina, is Mission Health's flagship hospital and is an 815-bed facility. Mission Hospital is the regional referral center for tertiary and quaternary care and the region's only Level II trauma center. Mission Health operates six hospitals and numerous outpatient and surgery centers and is North Carolina's sixth-largest health system. In 2018, Mission Health was named one of the nation's top 15 health systems for the sixth time by IBM Watson Health. With approximately 12,000 team members and 2,000 volunteers, Mission Health is dedicated to improving the health and wellness of the people of western North Carolina.
Gardens, waterfalls, and more!
Asheville is a city in western North Carolina's Blue Ridge Mountains. It's known for a vibrant arts scene and historic architecture, including the dome-topped Basilica of Saint Lawrence. The Downtown Art District is filled with galleries and museums to explore. Asheville has many hiking trails and Pisgah National Park to view many of the city's waterfalls and landscape.