Enhance your career with TeamHealth's solid emergency department (ED) team! We are seeking full-time ABEM clinicians at HCA Fairview Park Medical Center. This state of the art facility is conveniently located in the heart of middle Georgia. Dublin is approximately one hour from Macon and two hours from Atlanta. This 22- bed level III emergency department has an annual patient volume of over 50k. There are 36 hours of physician and 36 hours of APC coverage daily. Medium to high acuity patients are cared for and Meditech EMR is utilized. Interested in learning more? Apply today!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Competitive compensation
- Relocation and sign-on bonus
- Work/life balance
- Collaborative practice environment
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Association with an industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities
Dublin is the county seat of Laurens County, Georgia. The city was named after Dublin, Ireland, because the Middle Georgia piedmont reminded Irish settlers of terrain in their native country. Located halfway between Savannah and Atlanta, the small city became home to an assortment of industrial distribution centers, which complemented various industries including textiles, furniture, and paper, among others.