Join an award-winning team of dedicated clinicians who are committed to providing world-class patient care! St. Mary's Healthcare in Amsterdam, New York, is hiring an experienced full-time physician assistant (PA) or nurse practitioner (NP) to join the emergency department and urgent care team.
- Work alongside physicians and additional advanced practice clinicians (APC)
- Three urgent cares: Amsterdam, Gloversville, St. Johnsville
- Work schedule is 10- and 11-hour shifts
- No overnights
- Urgent care volume 35-40 patients per day
- ED volume is 75 patients per day
- Experienced candidates only will be considered
California Applicant Privacy Act:
- Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Paid time off
- Excellent mentorship
- Association with a leading clinician practice in the U.S.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access to free CME and professional development through the TeamHealth Institute
History and culture
About 30 miles west of Albany, Amsterdam offers outdoor activities from stock car racing at Fonda Speedway to quieter pursuits at seven recreation areas. Here you can explore numerous parks, bike paths and historical sites. Golfers can enjoy courses, including one designed by Robert Trent Jones. Amsterdam has over 50 different local eateries where you can find something to eat. The city's recreation department hosts events throughout the year for the community's enjoyment.