Are you ready to embrace an electrifying career where you have the opportunity to use your exceptional skills in a fast-paced environment? Join the esteemed team at Turkey Creek Medical Center through TeamHealth as an emergency medicine (EM) physician, and become an indispensable guardian of the extraordinary!
- Immerse yourself in a high-stakes, high-energy setting where quick thinking and sharp instincts are celebrated
- Tackle diverse cases from trauma victims to complex medical situations, saving lives and impacting families profoundly
- Work in an emergency department dealing with new challenges and unexpected situations each day
- Join a cohesive team of medical prodigies, nurses, support staff, and specialists, forming an impenetrable alliance in emergency care
- Share triumphs and conquer challenges together as one united force
- Medical degree (MD or DO) from an accredited medical school
- Board certification in emergency medicine
- Current, unrestricted medical license to practice in the state of Tennessee (or ability to obtain one)
- DEA registration and prescriptive authority
- ACLS, PALS, and ATLS certifications (or willingness to obtain them)
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving abilities
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent location
- Collaborative team
- Supportive administration
A growing city in the Great Smoky Mountains!
Home to The University of Tennessee and the corporate headquarters of many national companies, Knoxville offers excellent public schools, a low cost of living and no state income tax. Add to those perks, endless outdoor recreation opportunities, a growing culinary scene, great family entertainment availability and an active music scene that includes the Knoxville Symphony Orchestra. With more than 100 miles of greenways and bike trails, Knoxville is the outdoor enthusiast's dream. Go paddle boarding or kayaking with friends on the Tennessee River or in one of the many local lakes and quarries, or skip over to south Knoxville's Urban Wilderness for paved and off-road biking trails. For those looking for a challenge, the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is just an hour away with access to the famous Appalachian Trail! Outdoor activities, however, are just part of the fun this city offers. Its growing downtown area features restaurants, shopping, pubs and much more. Stop by the vintage Phoenix Pharmacy and Fountain for root beer floats or sundaes, go bowling at Maple Hall where you can enjoy delicious cocktails and appetizers, or eat at one of the many regionally recognized restaurants. This mid-sized city has much to explore and offers easy access to other large cities like Chattanooga, Asheville, Nashville, Atlanta and Lexington.