Are you looking to expand your career in emergency medicine? TeamHealth is actively interviewing emergency medicine (EM) physicians to lead our team at Northern Light Health Blue Hill Hospital in Blue Hill, Maine. This is an excellent opportunity to lead a dynamic emergency medicine group, the ideal candidate will have previous leadership experience.
TeamHealth is one of the nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best. Our leaders are some of the best in the country! Join a community of thousands of emergency medicine professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources, and collective knowledge for our hospital medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
Interested in learning more? Apply today!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Medical directorship stipend
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits package including great health benefits
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Association with a leading physician practice in the country
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL), and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
Critical access hospital and Northern Light Health facility
Northern Light Blue Hill Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital in Blue Hill, Maine. Originally donated by Mrs. F.B. Richards in 1922, the hospital has been serving the community for nearly a century. Not only does the hospital provide a full range of care, it uses community health data to better serve the Blue Hill community's needs, collaborates with local organizations to deliver educational programs and hosts screenings and wellness events in Blue Hill.
Scenic coastal community with premier waterfront vistas
Blue Hill is a coastal community located directly on Maine's coast off Blue Hill Bay and the Mt. Desert Narrows. Blue Hill is home to prime waterfront property that overlooks the rocky coast and its beautiful blue-green coves. A secluded and relaxing community, Blue Hill is the ideal home for the outdoor enthusiast. Enjoy boating, sailing, whale watching and explore nearby Acadia National Park for breathtaking vistas, hiking and more! Blue Hill is just one hour from Bangor, a mid-sized city offering metropolitan entertainment and amenities. Boston and Quebec are ideal locations for weekend travels!