TeamHealth is looking to add a part-time nurse practitioner (NP) or physician assistant (PA) to provide weekend coverage at skilled nursing facilities in Mystic and New London, Connecticut.
Provide compassionate patient care as a part-time advanced practice clinician (APC) making a difference with TeamHealth in Connecticut. Candidates should be comfortable working with geriatric patients and experience working in a skilled nursing facility or assisted living facility is preferred but not required.
While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice. Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals. TeamHealth's national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care for more than 40 years. As part of our nationwide team of world-class clinicians, you will grow with professional development tools, educational resources and access to our powerful network of clinical professionals who share and shape best practices.
We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position. If you have an interest in joining TeamHealth please apply today!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice
- Customize your work schedule to create your ideal work/life balance
- Competitive compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support from behavioral health clinicians and a local leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice at the top of your license; enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Membership in the highly-regarded TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
This city may be in a small state, but it offers big adventures. With its New England charm, Mystic is a well-known vacation destination that lives between New York and Boston. Near the Port where you can take a charter, sail out for lighthouse tours, and visit the seaside restaurants with the freshest seafood. Mystic has attractions and amenities of a large metropolitan with museums, aquariums, casinos and shops with all the appeals of an outdoor adventurist. With Nipmuck State Forest nearby, it is a popular outdoor tourist spot near Mystic.