Are you looking for an opportunity for a flexible work model and the ability to set your own schedule? As a full-time nurse practitioner (NP) or physician assistant (PA) with TeamHealth on our inpatient primary care team in the Albany, NY, area you will have that opportunity. If you live near Delmar, Roessleville, Loudonville, Menands, our Hampton Manor you are in a perfect location to be a part of our post-acute care team.
At TeamHealth we value work/life balance and flexible working schedules with a mix of clinical onsite rounding and remote work that you are in control of. As a clinician who is a part of our primary care team in our skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities you work collaboratively with the interdisciplinary team and patients to provide the best quality of care and help patients achieve the best outcome to be able to return home. You have the privilege to care for patients and residents in a critical stage of life. You give them hope and reassurance through your dedication and caring approach.
In addition to a flexible work model TeamHealth provides a 40-day orientation to all clinicians with assistance from our local and regional team, so you can be successful in reaching your career goals and feel confident in your practice.
Interested in learning more? Apply today!
Competitive Compensation, with an estimated salary range of $94,000/annually to $138,390/annually with the opportunity to earn incentives.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Life, health, dental, disability, and vision insurance
- 401K retirement plan
- Flexible spending account
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance.
- No primary night call
- Unmatched flexibility
- Signing bonus and relocation incentives available for full-time
- Highly competitive base salary and uncapped monthly bonuses
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 40-day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational and CME opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute and AMDA
- We developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership positions.
- Company issued iPad with training and support for gEHRimed EMR
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
The capital city of New York, Albany is located about 150 miles north of New York City, on the Hudson River. In 2010, Forbes listed it #15 on its Most Innovative Metros list and in 2012, #4 on its Best Cities for Jobs list. Part of New York's Tech Valley, the innovative city also retains its historical charm. Albany is a fabulous city for families, since it offers big city amenities as well as a thriving sense of community throughout its residential areas. Available entertainment includes events, historic masterpieces, unique cultural attractions, and opportunities to sample culinary delights from around the world, plus more than 60 public parks and recreation areas, where residents enjoy skating, biking, hiking, boating, fishing, and more. Residents enjoy a continental climate with four distinct seasons. In addition, Albany is proud of its colonial heritage. One of the oldest surviving settlements of the original 13 colonies, it is the U.S.'s longest continuously chartered city.