TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician assistant (PA) or nurse practitioner (NP) to join our emergency department (ED) team at Hunt Regional Medical Center.
We are seeking a clinician with a minimum of two (2) years of emergency medicine experience to apply. You will work alongside an outstanding and stable team of physicians and advanced practice clinicians (APCs), seeing all acuity levels of patients in a fast paced environment.
Interested in learning more? Apply today!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Health insurance
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth institute
Whether you are a history lover or nature enthusiast, Greenville, Texas, is the place for you! Enjoy historic walking tours and admire the wineries, public gardens, and boutique shopping as you stroll through Main Street. You have easy access to lakes in the surrounding areas for fishing, swimming or boating. If you are looking for a thrill, take a short 45 minute drive to Dallas to free fall 120 mph in Texas' only tandem skydiving center!