Are you looking for an opportunity for a flexible work model and the ability to set your own schedule? If you are a part-time nurse practitioner (NP) or physician assistant (PA) and live near Milford, Seaford, or Dover, you are in a perfect location to be a part of our team.
At TeamHealth we value work life balance and flexible working schedules with a mix of clinical onsite rounding and remote work that you are in control of. As a clinician who is a part of our primary care team in our skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, you work collaboratively with the interdisciplinary team and patients. We aim to provide the best quality care and help patients achieve the best outcome to be able to return home. You have the privilege to care for patients and residents in a critical stage of life. You give them hope and reassurance through your dedication and caring approach.
In addition to a flexible work model TeamHealth provides a 70-day orientation to all clinicians with assistance from our local and regional team, so you can be successful in reaching your career goals and feel confident in your practice.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work/life balance
- No primary night call
- Unmatched flexibility
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives available
- Excellent part-time comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 70-day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational opportunities through TeamHealth and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- EMR training and support
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership positions
- Company issued iPad with gEHRimed and Dragon
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
Capital City of Delaware!
Come see the beautiful capital city of Delaware - Dover! This city is home to the famous Delaware Agricultural Museum filled with historical exhibits from the 1890's era to present day equipment. Nearby, the bird-rich Bombay Hook National Wildlife Refuge is perfect for nature lovers who enjoy walking and hiking trails along the Delaware Bay. Lovely local parks provide great locations for outdoor and other recreational activities. There are many historical landmarks which date back to the late 1700's. Dover also is home to hosting NASCAR races at the Dover International Speedway for everyone to enjoy!