Are you a clinician who aims to make a difference in the lives of your patients by providing quality care? TeamHealth needs someone like you! TeamHealth has an exciting opening for an emergency medicine nurse practitioner (NP) or physician assistant (PA) at St. David's Medical Center South!
You will see all acuity levels including the most critical patients and will work alongside leaders invested in your growth as a clinician. Our advanced practice clinicians (APC) work with an outstanding and stable team, leaders, and physicians in this Level II trauma center with a dedicated Shock Trauma Intensive Care Unit. Successful candidates will have at least 1-2 years emergency medicine experience, a current Texas license, and DEA, ACLS, BLS, and PALS.
- Any PA or NP with two (2) years or more of EM experience or a fellowship graduate will receive additional pay
- Enjoy seniority milestone bonuses
- Competitive compensation, new hires will receive additional compensation with two years of experience or as a fellowship grad
- Seniority milestone
- Paid time off
- Health benefits include medical, dental, vision, short-term, long-term disability benefits
- 401k with company match
- State license and DEA reimbursement
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access to development tools, educational resources and free CME through the TeamHealth Institute
St. David's South Austin Medical Center
St. David's South Austin Medical Center provides comprehensive care to South Austin and its surrounding communities. Built in 1982, the facility is nationally recognized for its cardiac program, and provides a fully renovated maternity unit with Level I and Level II nurseries as well as a thriving 24/7 emergency department.
Live Music Capital of the World
Austin, Texas, is a superb place with everything you need to live in paradise! The state capital of Texas is respectfully named after Stephen F. Austin, the founder of Texas. The Texas State Capital offers everyone daily free tours for an unique experience on Texas history. This city is famously known for its eccentric art and music scene which is represented all over the city like Baylor Street and at the many museums. One top Downtown Austin hot spot is the 6th Street district where you can savor some of the nation's best microbreweries and restaurants. Go for a hike in the gateway to the hill country along scenic streams, waterfalls, and the popular swimming hole at Barton Springs Pool. In addition, Lake Travis is one popular lively attraction that offers boating, swimming, kayaking, and even its very own zip-line adventure park!