Let us show you how you can have a successful career with the work/life balance to enjoy all the area has to offer. Enjoy easy access to North Carolina beaches and the Blue Ridge Mountains! TeamHealth has an opportunity for an experienced hospital medicine physician to join our growing team at Central Carolina Hospital in Sanford, North Carolina. Just 40 minutes Southwest of Raleigh. Enjoy competitive compensation, great health benefits and block scheduling. Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization. Candidates must be board eligible or board certified in internal medicine or family medicine. Procedures are not required. Sanford provides an exceptional quality of life, with low cost of living and the convenience of small town life, with quick access to Raleigh, Durham and the Research Triangle Region.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- 7-on/7-off schedule
- 12 hour shifts
- Per shift compensation
- Signing and relocation incentives
- Employed model with health benefits and retirement
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the country
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
Sanford, North Carolina
Located in central North Carolina, Sanford is a small town surrounded by natural beauty. Outdoor enthusiasts will appreciate the many nearby parks and recreational areas, including White Pine Nature Preserve and San-Lee Park, which features hiking trails, a mountain bike trail, picnic areas, campgrounds, a large open meadow, and two lakes. Play a round of golf at one of the area's two golf clubs or attend local performances at the Temple Theatre. Sanford offers small-town living near the metropolitan amenities of Raleigh.