Are you a passionate OB/Gyn looking for a healthy work/life balance? Look no further! TeamHealth is looking for exceptional physicians committed to delivering compassionate high-quality patient care to join our team at Aspirus Wausau Hospital located within an easy driving distance to Green Bay, Wisconsin. The TeamHealth OBGyn hospitalist model provides a work-life balance other practice models just can't match.
What you can expect:
- Work alongside CNMs and family medicine residents
- Back up call provided by community physicians
- Full-time is 5 to 8, 24-hour, in-house shifts per month
- Dedicated call room
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital is nationally recognized for their level of care by distinguished organizations like HealthGrades, Becker's Hospital Review, Thomson Reuters and U.S. News & World Report to just name a few
- Wausau has a hometown feel where you can shop at one of the many boutique stores, explore the historic district or enjoy summer concerts, festivals and farmers markets
- Manageable caseloads and the right resources and team members by their sides to ensure patients receive the best possible care
- Access to a community of clinicians to support your clinical development
- Opportunities to grow with us into local, regional and national leadership roles
- Up to $30K sign-on bonus for full-time hours
- Benefits available at 5 shifts/month
- Will also consider part-time interest
- Free to work when and where you want on your time off-no restrictions
- No billing or coding responsibilities
- Employee model (bi-weekly payroll) with paid professional liability insurance with tail
- Access to TeamHealth's wellness program, dedicated professional development tools and nationwide network of OB/Gyn Hospitalists
Experience a High Level of Care
As the flagship for Aspirus Health, Aspirus Wausau serves northern and central Wisconsin along with parts of Michigan. The hospital provides cutting edge care for women's health and features a Level III NICU. Aspirus Wausau Hospital is nationally recognized for their level of care by distinguished organizations - HealthGrades, Becker's Hospital Review, Thomson Reuters and U.S. News & World Report to just name a few!
Wausau, Wisconsin, is rich in history and arts and culture. The city offers a hometown feel with a dynamic downtown area for shopping, eateries, and to enjoy special events like concerts, festivals, farmers markets and more! Wausau is located near the Wisconsin River offering water recreation like kayaking and canoeing. Enjoy all the Wausau has to offer!