TeamHealth is seeking a physician to join our team in the Prescott, Arizona, area. Attain true work/life balance with a flexible Monday through Friday schedule with minimal call. The physician will coordinate care with the directors of rehab, round on rehab patients and direct the plan of care for the patients in skilled nursing facilities where we have established physicians and APPs.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do. We are proud to be the leading physician practice in the U.S., driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team. To improve the experience of our physicians and advanced practice clinicians, we empower them to act on what they believe is right, free clinicians from distractions so they can focus on patient care, invest in learning and development to promote growth in the clinical field and foster an environment where continuous improvement is a shared priority.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work/life balance
- No primary night call
- Unmatched flexibility
- Signing bonus and relocation incentives available
- Highly competitive base salary and uncapped monthly bonuses
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package for full-time clinicians
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 70-day onboarding program with excellent clinical education to support you every step of the way
- Educational and CME opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- EMR training and support
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership positions
- Company issued iPad with gEHRimed
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
The outdoor enthusiast's dream
Nestled at 5,200 feet above sea level, Prescott is located among the largest ponderosa pine forest in the U.S. With an average temperature of 70 degrees and four distinct seasons, this city has many outdoor activities to offer. Enjoy hiking, camping, fishing, water sports, mountain biking, climbing, star gazing and more at one of the many nearby National Forests and preserves. Prescott also offers many local museums, dining and shopping, a Zoological Sanctuary and excellent school systems. Add to these perks Prescott's close access to many major metropolitan areas including Phoenix and Las Vegas.