Join our post-acute care team in Buffalo, New York. Excellent opportunity for physicians with an interest or experience in Primary Care. Full-time and Part-time opportunities are available. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care primarily to skilled nursing and other post-acute care facilities. But most importantly, it's built around you! TeamHealth offers flexibility and a work-life balance that traditional practice models just can't match. You will have a fully-customizable schedule finely tuned to your career goals and lifestyle. Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice. Medical Director and leadership opportunities are also available.
- Support of advanced practice clinicians and behavioral health clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Let us worry about MIPS. gEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- No night call; call coverage is provided by advanced practice clinicians
- CME benefits through the TeamHealth Institute
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 2,000 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
More than just wings!
The commercial, political, and entertainment hub of western New York State, Buffalo is home to 1.6 million people. From the banks of Lake Erie and overlooking the Niagara River, Buffalo is just across the Peace Bridge from Ontario. The entertainment scene includes fine collections of modern and contemporary art, an award-winning philharmonic orchestra, professional sporting events, incredible outdoor activities, and festivals like the National Buffalo Wing Festival.