TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department (ED) team at Integris Community Hospital in Del City, Oklahoma, located in the Greater Oklahoma City Metropolitan area.
Candidates are either:
- Board eligible or board certified emergency medicine (EM) physicians
- Board certified family medicine (FM) physicians with 2+ years of emergency department (ED) experience
Enjoy working in a brand new, state-of-the-art facility with the support of a national physician group. Join a team that promotes the development of your skills and fosters an environment of care. Learn and grow from the finest in emergency medicine through mentorship, education, and wellness support.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Employee status with comprehensive benefits
- Excellent compensation (recently raised hourly rates)
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and resources to maintain a high quality of work-life balance
Integris Community Hospital - Del City, Oklahoma
Integris opened four micro-hospitals in 2019, located in the Greater Oklahoma City Metropolitan area. These micro-hospitals are recognized as Integris Community Hospitals as each facility offers ED services as well as rooms for inpatient care and diagnostic medical health care. Upper floors within three of the four locations house primary care and specialty clinics.
Each facility has 8 inpatient beds for observation and short-stay use and the same number of emergency treatment and triage rooms. Depending on facility volume, the ED is staffed with 1-2 nurses, 1 ED tech, 1 radiology tech, and 1 registration person. EPIC is the EMR.
Del City, Oklahoma - Lakes, Golfing & Family Entertainment
Del City is centrally located in the greater Oklahoma City Metropolitan area with direct access to Oklahoma City, Midwest City, and Tinker Air Force Base. Surrounded by three scenic golf courses, parks, shopping centers, the Oklahoma City Art Museum and the Oklahoma City Zoo are all popular local spots.
Catch an OKC Thunder game or watch big-name entertainment at the Paycom Center in walking distance to downtown Bricktown, an entertainment district offering boutiques, restaurants, and water taxis that transport visitors through the district's canal.
Dive in to fun at Hurricane Harbor, Oklahoma's ultimate water park, featuring 25 acres of cool pools and super-soaking slides for the whole family.
Nearby Stanley Draper Lake, Thompson Lake, and Lake Thunderbird offer lakefront property and plenty of room for fishing, boating, water sports, swimming, and more!