Join our emergency medicine (EM) team at Central Carolina Hospital, located just 45 minutes from Raleigh/Durham in Sanford, North Carolina, Central Carolina Hospital is a 116-bed facility dedicated to serving the citizens of Lee County and surrounding communities. With 16 ED beds, CCH's emergency department treats 26,000 patients annually.
This is an excellent opportunity for a family medicine (FM) or EM trained nurse practitioner (NP) or physician assistant (PA) seeking to work part of a collaborative team environment. Ideal candidates must have a minimum of 1 year experience in an emergency department or urgent care and proven leadership experience in an emergency medicine setting.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Competitive compensation
- Lead APC facility stipend
- Paid time off
- Health benefits include medical, dental, vision, short-term, long-term disability benefits
- 401k with company match
- State license and DEA reimbursement
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Access to development tools, educational resources and free CME through the TeamHealth Institute